wakefieldregion96@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 4 October 2011

new wakefield pac ro please take it easy on me lol



Rite lads and ladys ive taken on the role of the wakefield ro from peter green with all the hard work peter did if i can be half as good as him at running the club i will be happy

im trying to keep the venue same for the meetings and on the same nights the only problem to start with the meetings may not start till after xmas or next season i do hope u understand i just need to get my head round it all and try my best so they run as smoothly as possible with some good speakers

in the meentime if u do need to contact me

wakefieldregion96@hotmail.co.uk

please feel free to email me with any problems or anything that could be improved be it days out/things u wanna see at the meetings stuff like that its your club if i dont know what u want i cant do anything about it

all the best for the upcoming season tite lines
regards craig pickles
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment